Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ask Google - Digital Triptych Montage



Statement: This is my first project in ART 245 - the Digital Triptych Montage.  The name of the work is "Ask Google".  This was made exclusively through Adobe Photoshop CS6 using some cuts from political magazines, speedily written text, and my BFF Google.

The inspiration behind this work is indecision.  As a CS major, I am not used to having the ability to be creative, so finding out what I wanted to put in my project was stifling.  I was overwhelmed by the freedom of choice, so instead I just used Google image search to find "Things JC Likes".  My BFF Google bailed me out and provided me with a plethora of images that JC likes, so I went ahead and used random images from the generated search.  Thanks Google.       

No comments:

Post a Comment